Electrify Mag is now accepting submissions to be published in our highly curated online magazine. Being published will guarantee exposure across our network and audience. When submitting please follow the guidelines outlined on this page. Upon reviewing submissions, Electrify Mag reserves the rights to accept or deny any submission we receive. Submissions are reviewed based on its content, quality, relevance and the availability of space in the issue its being submitted to be published. For questions regarding submissions, e-mail: [email protected]
Please read all of the following guidelines to be considered as a travel contributor.
- Submissions must include a 400-800 word accompanying article that encapsulates your travel experience.
- All submissions must contain 10-15 images. If your submission is accepted, we will ask you to provide the desired images in high resolution at a minimum of 300dpi.
- Please include photographs that show a destination from a number of different points of view: overviews from a distance, medium-length views, close-ups of interesting details, intriguing people, street scenes (where relevant), interiors, restaurants and interesting inns or other lodgings, cultural sites and anything else that helps give readers a sense of what a place is like.
- Traveler stories should feature places that are accessible to the general public, therefore – if the average visitor can’t do it, then don’t shoot it.
- Please provide caption information, including who, what, when, and where. Provide quotes that could be used in captions to illuminate the photographs.
- Submissions must include a story title.
[contact-form-7 id=”6601″ html_class=”cf7_custom_style_1″ title=”Travel Experience Submissions”]